Correct Bathroom light

I suggest you ring the supplier to confrim the details and whether it needs a hole cut in the ceiling. For example, the fitting you've chosen, it says its 300mm high, it obviously isn't. And the link I provided has a surface flush fitting, I have'nt a clue what that means.

I'm pretty certain that the height is 80mm and the square base is (300*300)

Sponsored Links
For example, the fitting you've chosen, it says its 300mm high, it obviously isn't.
(Depth = 80mm | Height = 300mm | Width = 300mm)

Is there something wrong with your screen?

Looks pretty square to me:

strata-0291-lar.jpg

Sponsored Links
Mmmm.... me thinks Holmslaw has spent too much time in the horizontal position, and lost a grasp of dimensions lol. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I've just ordered the lights, I just need a hole in the ceiling big enough to pull the wires through.

http://www.ip44-lights.co.uk/strata-0291.htm

Thanks chaps for all your help. I started off with an idea and after your input I've changed my mind several times but now feel very happy with what I've ordered. I started off thinking of having spots!!! :oops: that would have been a mistake.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back