Correct installation for a "mini kitchen"

Dear Mr. Ban All Sheds

"Feel free to never return here, that way we'll all leave you alone"

I am sorry Mr Ban All Sheds but I think you are confusing my desire for YOU to leave me alone with YOUR negativity and nit picking with my grateful appreciation to positive contributors who share their knowledge in an altruistic way so that I and many others might learn more.

I am very close to pressing ignore for YOU so that I might be left in peace by YOU

Please do me the courtesty of NOT posting on any thread started by me.

And yes, I know capitals are shouting but perhaps then, YOU might listen.

Sponsored Links
I am sorry Mr Ban All Sheds but I think you are confusing my desire for YOU to leave me alone with YOUR negativity and nit picking with my grateful appreciation to positive contributors who share their knowledge in an altruistic way so that I and many others might learn more.
No - I think you are confusing your right to post here asking for advice with some non-existent right not to get advice, questions and criticism that you happen not to like.

Please do me the courtesty of NOT posting on any thread started by me.
Sorry - if you post here then all the other members, including me, are perfectly entitled to respond.

Sponsored Links
Dear Mr Ban All Sheds

You wrote "Sorry - if you post here then all the other members, including me, are perfectly entitled to respond."

Your choice as to whether to exercise this entitlement or simply haud yer wheest will define you, far more succinctly than anything I can write here.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back