corrugated metal sheet paint

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys - im gonna add a section of corraged metal sheets to my featherboard fence....is there any corrugated sheet paint that i can use so it looks the same colur as my fence, ie chestnut gold...ta

Sponsored Links
No idea about the paint, but why are you attaching the sheet to your fence :confused: ?

Sponsored Links
No idea about the paint, but why are you attaching the sheet to your fence :confused: ?
to stop pikies and/or cats getting in or out?
lol.....no, its just that particular part has rotted away, the arris rails are rotton and have come away from the concrete godfathers, been there for years....i was thinking of replacong the 3 horizontal arris rails and instead of using the featheredge boards again it would be better to use corrugated metal sheets, less maintance and i wouldnt need a gravel board either as i cant see how the gravel board is attached to the godfathers...normally there is a hole right at the bottom of the godfathers where you put a long bolt through and secure it to the gravel board, but i cant see these holed, either they are not there or are burried further down into the ground.....the gravelboard at the moment seems just to be wedged in at the bottom at the moment but is rotton..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back