CORRUPTION IN UKRAINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
He was president trump then. Mow I've been polite enough to answer you. Can you at least return the courtesy?
now there we go again you struggling to read the written word and understand it even after you have quoted it

now there we go again you struggling to read the written word and understand it even after you have quoted it
I'm pretty sure you edited that in, but thanks for the clarification.

Being pedantic you haven't said he lost though, you could still be one of the 'it was stolen ' croud. A clearer statement would be nice.

Sponsored Links
I'm pretty sure you edited that in, but thanks for the clarification.

Being pedantic you haven't said he lost though, you could still be one of the 'it was stolen ' croud. A clearer statement would be nice.
How could i have edited it in if you actually quoted it jesus h christ how stupid are you.

Now does my post say it was edited afterwards which it would do . What size shovel are you using to dig this hole ?
I don't really care. It's possible I didn't read your post properly. It's good to know that whilst you are crazy, you're not trump won the election crazy.

I don't really care. It's possible I didn't read your post properly. It's good to know that whilst you are crazy, you're not trump won the election crazy.
You dont really care but continue to comment . No its simple in your excitement to attempt to look superior you struggle with the written word and end up making an ar5e of yourself as you so often do

you and your wee gang just cant help jumping in with both feet
You still haven't explained your statement 'jumping in with both feet'.

Just more troll-waffle from the forum troll?
----------------------------------------------
Trump lost his re-election bid.

He lost the popular vote by more than 7 million votes.

He lost the Senate.

He lost the House.

He lost the Senate again.

Loser in Chief = Trump.

Explain how the above is 'jumping in with both feet' - please?

(he can't, he won't)

You still haven't explained your statement 'jumping in with both feet'.

Just more troll-waffle from the forum troll?
----------------------------------------------
Trump lost his re-election bid.

He lost the popular vote by more than 7 million votes.

He lost the Senate.

He lost the House.

He lost the Senate again.

Loser in Chief = Trump.

Explain how the above is 'jumping in with both feet' - please?

(he can't, he won't)
keep jumping not my problem

He's just trolling to try and wind people up at the moment. The thread will be locked soon enough.

I don't think anyone has actually referenced the corruption issue that probably started this thread.

Zelinsky seems to be trying to cut back the corruption that is still endemic there.
Oh that must prove that the coke head , actor is not corrupt then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back