CORRUPTION IN UKRAINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
About 6 months ago I posted about the corruption in Ukraine and was ridiculed for my efforts by the Brainwashed Sleepers.
Well now the US newspapers are reporting it, is it still a conspiracy theory?

Sponsored Links
The Globalist Puppet in WEFminster is funding this war with our money and thousands of innocent Ukrainian people are being killed, most of the billions of dollars are ending up in their back pockets which is why they are not talking about having peace negotiations

Attachments

• IMG-20230815-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20230815-WA0002.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 36
Which post/thread?
I can't remember, it might have been a year ago, I've been busy doing other things.. I think it was yourself who called me a Putin lover or something similar...

Sponsored Links
I can't remember,

I cant find any posts of yours with corruption in them referring to Ukraine. Posting mocked up pictures of Zelensky and Sunak with a cigar in his mouth laughing and holding bundles of money just about sums up the gravity of your post.

I cant find any posts of yours with corruption in them referring to Ukraine. Posting mocked up pictures of Zelensky and Sunak with a cigar in his mouth laughing and holding bundles of money just about sums up the gravity of your post.

It looks more like Steven Mangan, and Alex Brooker from The Last Leg, to me. :D

Redacted.inc

Not a reliable source.

Fake news , sources and bias.

But the people who don't trust it are the brainwashed

I suppose when you see this on the Billgates Brainwashing Corporation news you'll believe it, not before....

Who are the Brainwashed Sleepers? Am I one? Is this part of the conspiracy?

I suppose when you see this on the Billgates Brainwashing Corporation news you'll believe it, not before....
There's more than 1 source for all news. I regularly get to read many usa sources as well as from UK.

The bigger wider picture is better than any 1 source, regardless of your own political views.

Anybody that trusts proven unreliable sources is likely to be more brainwashed than those that look wider

About 6 months ago I posted about the corruption in Ukraine and was ridiculed for my efforts by the Brainwashed Sleepers.
Well now the US newspapers are reporting it, is it still a conspiracy theory?

There were lots of unsupported loose comments and allegations in that clip.

Any ACTUAL evidence or facts?

"a whole generation of young men killed because of this corruption and phoney proxy war".

This is fake news at its best. Let's pretend that Russia is the good guy, and Ukraine the baddies, and blame them for all the death and destruction.

When Russia invades a country closer to home, you'll change your opinion pretty quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back