CORRUPTION IN UKRAINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much everything in this post is wrong.
really so go on what is wrong
what country did hitler and napoleon the swedes and the poles go through first
How much ammo does uk / germany have left .
what statement did biden make about 3 weeks ago regards US stocks and their ability to fight '
And as for bio labs did you miss the pentagon admittance of 46 labs we wont actually go into how many russia claim their is

Sponsored Links
really so go on what is wrong
what country did hitler and napoleon the swedes and the poles go through first
How much ammo does uk / germany have left .
what statement did biden make about 3 weeks ago regards US stocks and their ability to fight '
And as for bio labs did you miss the pentagon admittance of 46 labs we wont actually go into how many russia claim their is
Napoleon invaded in 1812. The Swedes in 1700s. The poles in the 1600s. That's more than 200 years ago. Thank **** you're not involved in any career requiring numeracy.

I have no idea how much amunition we have left, but we've got ten times the number of tanks we've shipped and since they use amunition that isn't cross compatible with other guns we have plenty of that. Proportionally were probably well ahead of Russia who've ****ed away their cruise missiles targeting cafes.

I don't know what statement you're referring to, link?

When you say Bio labs, do you mean university biology departments?

You've forgotten the Crimean War. And the Russian civil war. And both World Wars.

You've forgotten the Crimean War. And the Russian civil war. And both World Wars.
Was the Crimean war an invasion of Russia through Ukraine, or just an invasion of what is now Ukraine?

But that bit at the start is why I said 'pretty much'.

Sponsored Links
Yeah, pretty much.
It makes me laugh when allegations of corruption surface in countries where America and the UK try to plant 'democracy'. That's how we do business in the West.

"a whole generation of young men killed because of this corruption and phoney proxy war".

This is fake news at its best. Let's pretend that Russia is the good guy, and Ukraine the baddies, and blame them for all the death and destruction.

When Russia invades a country closer to home, you'll change your opinion pretty quickly
Research the Biden family and barisma, also the Ukrainian Azov Nazis who started bombing the KRAP out of the predominantly Russian community in Donbas

Research the Biden family and barisma
Jeezus Christ pred, if you are going to wrench yourself out if retirement and give us the benefit of your wisdom, at least do some research first.
That garbage you posted is long discredited, right wing Republican tat.

Hmm all those lives lost for a carve up. Wasn't it ever thus.

You can take a perfectly laudable article, put your Wail glasses on and boom - we have an opening sentence of bullshît.
No, it wasn't ever thus.
It was merely a discussion. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Napoleon invaded in 1812. The Swedes in 1700s. The poles in the 1600s. That's more than 200 years ago. Thank **** you're not involved in any career requiring numeracy.

I have no idea how much amunition we have left, but we've got ten times the number of tanks we've shipped and since they use amunition that isn't cross compatible with other guns we have plenty of that. Proportionally were probably well ahead of Russia who've ****ed away their cruise missiles targeting cafes.

I don't know what statement you're referring to, link?

When you say Bio labs, do you mean university biology departments?
Try reading what i put 3 TIMES in the past 200 ODD YEARS 211 is exactly that . The mention of swedes and poles were who else has done it over time
So you have no idea how ammo we have left but say it wrong despite what our officials and US president say .
Bio labs they admitted to them no i dont mean university departments . What makes you think these would be any less dangerous . Simple the Pentagon admitted to 46 of them and if that what they are admitting to how many more was/is there .
Russia have wasted there cruise missiles on cafes now who would have thought they would have targeted several thousands of cafes so far and after they have used up their stockpile of cruise missiles they can continue to hit an additional 60 cafes a month

Haven't read all of this, but are people really surprised there's corruption in Ukraine? Always has been, always will be. Massively.

who would have thought they would have targeted several thousands of cafes so far
They don't target anything really. Their army and weapons are so outdated they press the button and hope it hits somewhere worthwhile.

1692191865113.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back