Cosmetic changes to Concrete fence / brick shed - options?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Hope you can help and assist.
We have a concrete fence in our back garden it's getting on a bit but pretty solid.
Cosmetically it isn't a nice site and unfortunately at the moments funds are limited for any major changes.
What I am after is a way to make it look nicer and was wondering what the options are?

Can I put plastic/pvc cladding over the fence and connecting it to the posts? would really make the garden look nice.

I also have a brick shed (old victorian build) I would also like to put some pvc plastic cladding on this to make the garden look nicer.

So my questions are what options do I have?
- Concrete fence needs to stay and getting rid of it is not an option, what can I do to make it looks nicer.
It is similiar to this http://www.a2zfencing.co.uk/Plain CONCRETE FENCE.jpg
- Brick shed looks tacky and I was considering PVC cladding anyone had any experience of this? can you get pvc cladding which makes the shed look like a red brick shed or yellow bricks something like a cottage etc?

Apologies if some of this may sound bizzare but after some assistance or ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back