Cost of an inspection?

You could have told us that before. In that case the LA will probably let you do it and then they will issue a Certificate of Completion.
Thanks, no one asked about my experience :D
In view of what you've now revealed, could you not do the inspection and testing yourself? - you can always hire the necessary kit for a day if you don't have it.

Kind Regards, John

No as I'm not registered or tied in to any 'governing body'.

Sponsored Links
In view of what you've now revealed, could you not do the inspection and testing yourself? - you can always hire the necessary kit for a day if you don't have it.
You don't necessarily need to be. If the LA accept that you are 'competent' (which they may well do) they would accept your inspection and testing.

Kind Regards, John

You don't necessarily need to be. If the LA accept that you are 'competent' (which they may well do) they would accept your inspection and testing.

Kind Regards, John

Never thought of it that way, I'll give them a call to see. Although I'm not 17th edition 'qualified'. I'll have to look to see how much the day course costs along with equipment hire and getting LA out.

Sponsored Links
Never thought of it that way, I'll give them a call to see. Although I'm not 17th edition 'qualified'. I'll have to look to see how much the day course costs along with equipment hire and getting LA out.
Indeed. I would say that it's certainly worth a try!

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back