Cost of C&G 2382-10

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys I went in to college today only to be told that I had passed the final exam of the C&G level 3 2330 :LOL:

The 17th edition course at my college starts in Jan 2011 :eek: which is still a long way off, so looking at various other colleges and training providers, the cost of the course seems to come in around £400 :cry:

does anyone know of any places in the west mids that allow for people to sit the exam only?

Sponsored Links
The 17th edition course at my college starts in Jan 2011 :eek: which is still a long way off, so looking at various other colleges and training providers, the cost of the course seems to come in around £400 :cry:

does anyone know of any places in the west mids that allow for people to sit the exam only?

Where in the West Midlands are you?

Davelx - will look in to that thanks

B67BU - Birmingham

Sponsored Links
I will be going the IET route me thinks ,and its also a lot cheaper compared with other providers of this course, now I just need to find lots of past papers and get stuck in :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back