cost of planning application

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am doing a loft conversion on my Bungalow 2 bedrooms and a bathroom the conversion is straight forward .I have been quoted £750 for the Planning Application drawings plus local authority fee and £550 plus Application Fee for Building Reg Drawings Plus £300 for Structural Calcs
I am aware that every job is different but do these figures seem reasonable

Help required please :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Hmm, planning app fee seems a bit high, depends who you're using though really, if its a technician its a bit high I'd say, then again if its a fully fledged architects practice its quite cheap! Regs and struct fees sound ok though. Presume you're adding a dormer?

Thanks for that i am using an architect and yes a dormer is being added hence the Planning Application :LOL:

Sponsored Links
It sounds v reasonable, (bearing in mind I havn't looked at the site etc) it'd be charging something in that region also.

Good luck mate ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back