Cost to replace guttering..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The snow has caused our plastic guttering to bend and come away from the brick work.

We wont be able to do anything about it till the thaw but if anyone could tell me how much we'd be looking at, to replace approx 13 ft of guttering and repair brick work, I'd appreciate it. Oh and we're in a one level property if thats a consideration.

thank you

Sponsored Links
A bungalow :confused: £150 - brickwork is a bit of an unknown , and so is the make of gutter - might be a sod to join to :cry:

thanks........ i appreciate without the details its difficult to put a figure on it but good to have a figure to work around. The brick works victorian but the gutters were just cemented in it seems. And the gutters are square.

some of my neighbours have lost their totally so maybe we can get one chap to do the whole lot, have to wait it out and see.

cheers again!

Sponsored Links
Maybe O.P means one level as in - not split level :confused: Bungalows started as far back as 1910`s - the name is an Indian word - They should have a verandah too .Very often wooden built - so not many survive , but there is one just down the road from me :!: This one of mine is mid 20`s , extended in the 80`s ( brick + block) In fact this little dirt road area is a bit of an architectural heritage site - But the poxy council still won`t adopt it and surface it properly :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back