costing porch footings / build

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Last year i had been collecting the bits to build a small (2mx1m) porch on the house. Just after xmas i decided it might be fun to have an accident at work and severed my foot at the ankle. The foots been grafted back on and i have a nice new steel ankle but im going to be out of action for serious work for 2 years. However i would still like to push on with the porch build. I recon i could lay the block work with a little help and do the rendering next year. Trouble is im defo no good for the footings bit. How much would it cost to get someone to get me up to DPC? Ive never used any trades as im a manic DIY enthusiast. Do builders do half jobs?

Im a bit lost on what to do

Sponsored Links
2-3 days work for one man at say, £120-150 per day. One extra day for the floor slab. Your materials and skip will be extra

Be careful with that foot, as its easy to twist an ankle with this work below or above ground

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back