Could there be a vote of confidence on Wednesday ? 15% threshold reached now

All massive swerves and denials from you after changing your location and posts but don’t let that put you off joining up with Notch (just where has he disappeared to?) as to which of us will be the first to moan about Brexit.

Sorry, just realised those posts of yours were another swerve from a moaning remainer.
brexit Britain:

A tide of effluent, broken laws and ruthless cuts

Sponsored Links
As I said. Fed up with the whinging and whining. So, you’re taking me up on the bet then are you?
youve already lost, its time to pay up

you never stop moaning about brexit failures being highlighted

:unsure: I think I must have been transported to another dimension where people on a forum just spout unrelated shît and are unable or unwilling to comprehend or accept previous posts. Yeah, planet swerve seems to be where I've ended up.

:unsure: I think I must have been transported to another dimension where people on a forum just spout unrelated shît and are unable or unwilling to comprehend or accept previous posts. Yeah, planet swerve seems to be where I've ended up.
So unlike a couple of others in here, you are quite happy you got what you voted for and think it is all going well?
Or not really what you expected but got to get on with life anyway?

Sponsored Links
I think I must have been transported to another dimension
clearly you have -you are still claiming brexit is going well

FZNxy7CXoAIZh0c

That was easy. I hereby claim my £50. Do you want the name of my charity?

You may be confusing moaning about brexit with looking for the benefits and discussing brexit openly.

Head in the sand is not a strong sign of the positives we all want to see.

Looking for positives isnt moaning

Blamiing others for our problems is definitely moaning though

Sponsored Links
Back