Could there be a vote of confidence on Wednesday ? 15% threshold reached now

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
NEW: Tory MPs claim there are 67 letters in.
One number cruncher thinks they could get to 190 votes against him.
Take both with a bucket of salt but the conventional wisdom now is that a vote is likely on Wednesday

%2Fmethode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Ff2b306d8-e40c-11ec-a6dd-97fa9f1901cf.jpg

Sponsored Links
I can't help feeling you're going to be disappointed, as usual.

Sponsored Links
The press etc seem to think that week is critical. They need to say something now and again anyway.

If there is a vote of confidence at some point and it doesn't result in a change the Tory will be as 100% correct as usual. He's must be ideal for the position as they've told us so. If they don't think that the important thing will be choosing a replacement in their rather strange way that many think is rigged. It probably is.

I have had some strange thoughts about general elections when the UK is in a mess - what better time to loose them.

Johnson will hang in there

Dunkirk spirit ;)
He will probably win 52%

which would suit me, that leaves the Tory party with a leader that doesn’t have the confidence of the party nor the country.

He will probably win 52%

which would suit me, that leaves the Tory party with a leader that doesn’t have the confidence of the party nor the country.

tbh I care not a jot . way I see it the electorate can sling him out at the next election any way , as he is a Russian stooge ( apparently) plus a Nazi syphathiser ( apparently) than he could well be an asset to the opposition parties in any general election ??

Sponsored Links
Back