Covering tile verge clips

Srp

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We are having a single story gable house extension built. The roof pitch is 15 degrees so we have gone for a low pitch Sandtoft 20/20. The idea was to have a wet verge, but the roofers have put these roof tile clips along the entire gable end, which look horrible.

How do we hide them? I’ve seen the Sandtoft dry verge system but I’m not mad about the way it looks. Are there any other options? How is it usually finished? I can’t find any photos on the internet.
IMG_3225.jpeg

Sponsored Links
The clips are to stop the verge tiles being dislodged. They will hardly be noticeable once the verge is filled.

Sponsored Links
its a left hand verge, these are easily lifted as the don't have a channel this side.
once bedded up and pointed nicely it'll look better

I'd just be grateful that you have some roofers who actually seem to know that they are doing and have fitted them!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back