Covid-19 discussion

Plus it ignores the 'golden rule'. Treat others the way you'd like to be treated.

I had a thought about the current situation. It could have been an opportunity for more people to experience living on £98 a week. People do and it's only that for a single person. Families - depend on size.

Sponsored Links
The USA has a population density of 94 per sq mile. England has 1000 per sq mile.
You see everyone clamouring to get into the usa. You never see many clamouring to get out.
They have vast open spaces, large forested areas and large scale AONB in every state.
A great place to be. Especially with Mr Trump at the helm.

The USA has a population density of 94 per sq mile. England has 1000 per sq mile.
You see everyone clamouring to get into the usa. You never see many clamouring to get out.
They have vast open spaces, large forested areas and large scale AONB in every state.

Absolutely right! And, Trump knows it's a great place and wants to keep it that way, because he is conservative. Our leaders hate our country and want to erase its history, because they are Marxists.

Sponsored Links

FO and live there then, if its so great :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I expect you will enjoy the huge poverty, huge drug problem, huge murder rate.

I hope you dont get ill there, say diabetes cos then you will be bankrupt.

Not so sure of that IIRC there is a nett emigration from USA to Mexico.

I thought you were always complaining about people clamouring to get into England.

Absolutely right! And, Trump knows it's a great place and wants to keep it that way, because he is conservative. Our leaders hate our country and want to erase its history, because they are Marxists.
Johnson and cohorts and the monarchy and aristocracy are Marxist ???

Don't think boris is,
Corbyn and his lefty north london islington cronies are though, not so sure about starmer but wouldn't trust him, there is something about him that I just don't like..

You should watch tonight The Americas With Simon Reeve. ep.3.

...but Corbyn is not the Government.

I wouldn't think Corbyn is included by Andy11 in "Our leaders". Maybe he is and he doesn't realise.

A great place to be.

Like so much of the world, a wonderful place to live, if you're wealthy enough.

Johnson and cohorts and the monarchy and aristocracy are Marxist ???

The current government are the continuity Blair party, there is nothing conservative about them. 'Been tellin' yer that for ages.

The Royal Family are not leaders, they are followers. They will switch to whatever is the safest bet for them. Had Germany won WW2 the Royals would have gone along with it and turned Nazi. Watch them become increasingly Islam friendly in the future as that religion increases its grip on power. Defender of the faiths.

Sponsored Links
Back