Covid-19 discussion

this virus, because I want people to know this is not from God.

just a personal opinion based on nothing?

and you think it is better than other people's personal opinions, also based on nothing.

Sponsored Links
Or eating a bat sandwich...

to be honest, I recon someone got in the bio lab, they were taken virus samples from bats . its not a bio weapon, just simply messing with sars viruses, trying to find cures I suppose.they messed up. playing with fire.

I am specifically pointing out about this virus, because I want people to know this is not from God. because some Christians are wrongly saying it is.
I am not going to start a huge discussion of other diseases
You're right - it's not from God. Because he's doesn't exist. If he did then the amount of suffering going on in the world, not just this virus, means he's the biggest c_nt ever for letting it happen.

Sponsored Links
just a personal opinion based on nothing?

and you think it is better than other people's personal opinions, also based on nothing.

yea but you don't believe it, so it will sound nonsense to you, but why should we be quite just because you want to be ignorant ,there is other people need to know this is not something from God,

and its not based on nothing, because God does implement judgements on wickedness, but in the case of the virus this is not a judgement , its a case of human negligence.

when God does decide its time to judge, you will know about it, and you will know its from him, you can be assured of that.

Sponsored Links
Back