Covid-19 discussion

Sponsored Links
yes it is, the owness is on you. I am not responsible if u don't believe it.
No it isn't.

If you want to spout some fanciful idea, it is not up to me to prove it is wrong; it is up to you to prove it is right.

However, if you want - I have looked everywhere and can find no verification of your beliefs, therefore you are wrong.

Sponsored Links
so you just decide at whim which diseases are the fault of humanity, and which were visited upon the world by your spiteful god.

Or have you invented a "logical" decision tree?
where did I suggest any such thing ?
I never suggested it was the fault of humanity let alone anything to do with some god

here is the post you were answering - would you like to read it again
of course not, it is just the onward progression of the natural world, all species, animals, insects, plants, reptiles are all tested by new viruses and diseases that come along from time to time. This will take it's terrible toll and we will move on.

Thankfully it is not as destructive to humans as this was/is to Amphibians
https://www.sciencealert.com/deadly...structive-disease-ever-decimating-501-species

i know its not from God, because he would of warned us first, of any judgements that severe and secondly every one would of known it was from him.

If only you'd spent as much time at spelling and grammar school as you have at God school, you'd be dangerous.

Last edited:
i know its not from God, because he would of warned us first

he warned Britain, by sending it to China first so we would have time to prepare.

But wait! If your god is omniscient, he also sent us Buffoon, so he knew we would ignore the warning.

yes it is, the owness is on you. I am not responsible if u don't believe it.
You are actually. Most people here are quite happy with sticking to facts. It's you that's popped up talking about a mythical creature.

Sponsored Links
Back