Covid riots in Europe

I will have to navigate the protest / fruit cake camp down there :eek:
Your disguise will be perfect. You'll blend right in. No-one will be able to tell the difference. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
In fact you might stand out as the worst fruit cake of the bunch.

Sponsored Links
Your disguise will be perfect. You'll blend right in. No-one will be able to tell the difference. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
In fact you might stand out as the worst fruit cake of the bunch.

you may have a point as I have transitioned into an ethnic minority person

hope they are not racists :eek:

you may have a point as I have transitioned into an ethnic minority person
Why? Except that there's no need to transition. All you have to do is to put a different ethnicity on any forms that require such information.
All you are doing with your persistent claims to have transitioned into a different ethnicity is illustrating your ignorance of the transitioning process.
Don't worry too much about it, it aligns with a lot of your ideas and understanding, well lack of it more like. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

hope they are not racists :eek:
Don't worry tree-hugging looney lefties (or what ever the term was) are rarely racists.
Ahh, but there your disguise will really let you down and you'll stand out like a sore thumb, or would a 'spare prick' be a better description?

Are you taking your gas-guzzling car? That'll go down well. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
There will never be any serious anti-lockdown protests here, we are well brainwashed!

Why? Except that there's no need to transition. All you have to do is to put a different ethnicity on any forms that require such information.
All you are doing with your persistent claims to have transitioned into a different ethnicity is illustrating your ignorance of the transitioning process.
Don't worry too much about it, it aligns with a lot of your ideas and understanding, well lack of it more like. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don't worry tree-hugging looney lefties (or what ever the term was) are rarely racists.
Ahh, but there your disguise will really let you down and you'll stand out like a sore thumb, or would a 'spare prick' be a better description?

Are you taking your gas-guzzling car? That'll go down well. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I successfully navigated the protest camp :cool:

told em all to get a job

they went into what could be best described as shock mode

Blimey it’s kicked off in Belgium now tear gas and water cannons deployed

mind you it’s to be expected that the belgys would crack up

insignificant country tbh

most famous belgy is a fictional character invented by a brit

hercule Poirit :)

I thought the 'Europeans' were managing much better than the U.K. with covid or was that just fake news?

Yeah, they were coping better than us, while criticising us for opening restaurants and schools again. Then, they did the same, and cases rose.
Amazing.

I have a feeling there will be some sort of restrictions imposed soon, but hopefully just mandatory masks in schools and public places again.

There will never be any serious anti-lockdown protests here, we are well brainwashed!

Or may be the average Brit is intelligent enough to realise the potential for loss of life that will occur if there is no effective control imposed to reduce the spread of the virus.

Being sensible these Brits accept that control is needed.

A very inaccurate way to describe hundreds of millions of people in 27 different countries.

You mean "some people" and "some other people"

And your statement's lack of meaning becomes clear.

A very inaccurate way to describe hundreds of millions of people in 27 different countries.

You mean "some people" and "some other people"

And your statement's lack of meaning becomes clear.

No, because, they were coping better than us. The UK had the highest death rate in European, ergo, they, as in the rest of Europe, were coping better.

hundreds of millions of people in 27 different countries are not a homogenous group.

It would be as silly as saying "the UK is anti-EU"

You can say "the Johnson government coped badly" if you want because it is a much smaller group whose ethos has a particular style.

Sponsored Links
Back