cowboy left us with cold shower!

Sponsored Links
Right im in hull !!!
If you wanna pm me your details i will come have a look (double price if your FC Fans).
I am guessing you have the ISAR

Hubby is FC fan! Forgive the ignorance but ISAR? I'm guessing it's something to do with the river?

Now Ive read it again I realise u mean the boiler! Sorry, trying to get baby + toddler ready 4 bed too!

Sponsored Links
Boiler is no doubt an Ideal Isar.
If you look at the boiler somewhere it will tell you the model ( They all have a name on the front somewhere with ideally a number )
You can stick your address etc on here if you want or send me a message and i will attend at some point tomorrow or whenever is convenient on Saturday.
Where in Hull are you?
And the FC double fee now stands (only Kidding).
I will gladly come and look for a nominal (£20) Call out charge to try and diagnose the problem, and if said problem is found and repairable without the need to order parts ect Call out will be wavered.
I am Corgi registered (although Gas Safe from Tuesday) and have all my relevant Part L, Part P and plumbing Qualifications.

I'll email you details (once I figure out how to!).

Is there any chance you can come next weekend instead? We're a bit tied up this week. We're a stones throw away from Boothferry park I'm afraid. I think I might have to ban all rugby chat though cos it could get nasty ;) And I deffo can't afford double! I'd just like a shower that my daughter won't refuse to get under cos it's too cold!

Boothferry road/Airlie Street area is TREBLE (right enough of the jokes)
Click on my name from one of my posts and and send PM with address phone etc.
Next weekend is fine as the mighty Robins play friday night!!!

Right, I think I've sussed how to contact you!

I hope you don't live up to your user name :)

you'll soon see.
stupid.gif

Yipee! I've just had my first warm shower in 8 months!

Thanks nogoodatfaultfinding.

Hubby says for a Rovers supporter you're a decent bloke ;)

Just out of interest Charles, if we come into money ( :!: ) how much would it cost to put right the bad job our cowboy did & do it properly? Or would you need to do more investigations before you'd know that?

Yeah, he's done well given the mess our cowboy made of the plumbing :rolleyes: Unfortunately it would mean ripping the bath out & the vinyl flooring we paid to have fitted to put it right properly. It is so annoying because our plumber had a blank canvas - an empty house & a bathroom stripped down to nothing to work with so it would have been so easy for him to do it right in the first place. :evil:

To be honest if all is well and good now i would leave well alone, put that lovely bath panel back on and enjoy. Its a shame with the blank canvas the bloke had he could have done a top notch job especially with the amount of time you allowed him. Any future problems then just let me know and like i said saturday just watch that pressure gauge on the boiler as well.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back