Cracks on both internal an external wall

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
20170918_072153.jpg 20170918_124501.jpg Hi all. There are cracks around the window on both internal and external walls in one of the downstairs room. I found these recently. Quite worry about what kind of damage these can cause. I try to get some advice from local builders but not everyone wants to come to have a view. Can anyone here give me some suggestions? Thanks.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Don't ask builders. They do the work not the diagnosis. You need a structural engineer or a surveyor who knows about structures.

Do you have a picture of the whole external elevation of the property?

Age ( not yours)

When where the windows and fascias replaced?

thanks woody! I'll take one. The house was built around 1995 and the windows were replaced around mid of 2013. fascias about a year late.

Sponsored Links
That brickwork to the right of the door looks really dodgy, almost like it's phasing in from another reality. Get that checked out too, maybe call the ghost busters?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back