create new angle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have had an angled bay radiator made and the two side panels don't match the angles of the walls they don't even touch the bracket. Could a plasterer get the wall to match the radiator angle???
Any help would be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
looking at the first post it sounded like you wanted the external angles lining up with the panels but looking at the pics im not sure what you want, is it the internal angles you want lined up?, the panels on the wall are the old ones? but the new ones the ones off the wall dont fit? why dont you put the new panels against the wall and tell us exactly what angle you want lined up, or if anybody else can see what im missing please have a go

Sponsored Links
the one against the wall is faulty. so ive had a new one made but the angle doesn't match the wall so I was thinking could someone add plaster to the wall to match the angle of the rad . does that make sense??

You'd be better of with a new bracket or getting one made up, probably better than putting a bit of timber behind the bracket as a spacer even with long screws to go right into the b/work

You are trying to correct a mistake by creating another mistake. It wont look right. IMO get the proper radiator.

the one against the wall is faulty. so ive had a new one made but the angle doesn't match the wall so I was thinking could someone add plaster to the wall to match the angle of the rad . does that make sense??
yes some adjustments may be able to be made cant you take the faulty one off and line it up to the wall "OFFER IT UP"? and take another pic, but have you thought about going back to who mad the rad and telling them they have got it wrong? anyway offer this up to the wall as i said then we will see what if any ajustments can be made also take a pic of the rest of the bay because if your going to ask a plasterer to make ajustments then it will effect the wall somwhere else and if hes building part of the wall out he will have to loose it somewhere

I can see what your trying to do mate, but get the old rad off and then put the new one in place, it will be easier on the eye.

Take another pic when you have done this, try and get the whole rad in from the top so we can see.

brad

iF YOU HAVE HAD IT MADE AND IT'S WRONG THEN TAKE IT BACK AND GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT........

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back