creda shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i replaced my old shower unit with a new creda unit, everything went well on the installation until i turned it on. there was power going to it but there was no water coming out. can anybody help me with this.

Sponsored Links
I work for an electrical contractors and we are service agents for applied energy ( Creda ) and dimplex.
I would check water and electric is going to unit. If they are then its prob the solenoid.
If the unit is still under guarantee then call the manufacturers and they will send a service engineer to repair.

Sponsored Links
You have checked and double checked that you have followed closely all the installation instructions? You have, for example, fitted RCD protection if advised and an isolation switch & everything is up to the job?

Otherwise, the service engineer may refuse to work on it.

I hope the OP primed the unit in accordance with the instructions.

Applying power to a 10kw element electric heating element with no water already around it is asking for trouble. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back