Credit Card - Another charge?

Sponsored Links
[smug]I don't have any credit cards / loans / store cards / or indeed as from next year a mortgage either [/smug] Also to add to the list of stuff I don't have.

A mobile phone
An iPod or any form of portable MP3 type player.
A laptop
A camcorder
A digital camera (the wife has one)
Sky television.
I don't use MySpace, YouTube, SecondLife et al.

I'm in the throes of life simplification, and you know what, it's very liberating to chuck all that meaningless carp away. Mind you it's had some knock on effects.

I never get any post anymore, seems to me if you're in debt everyone wants a piece of you, if you're not, no-one wants to know. Still I'm happy to be a wallflower.

Modern society, bah humbug !!

flipping pooters! throw that in the bin as well!!! :LOL: and the c car well um! maybe not :LOL:

Richardp said:
flipping pooters! throw that in the bin as well!!! :LOL: and the c car well um! maybe not :LOL:

Well, I was toying with the idea but sadly it's my job, so I can't. I haven't got rid of the telly or radio yet but it's just a matter of time.

Sponsored Links
Smug ? That will disappear when the 'bundle of rags' (aren't they tho'? Mostly :D ) realises her wardrobe can grow by the mortgage saved !
Back on the old roundabout matey .. maybe on the banks of the Chew valley Lake, out for the fish, down the Blue Bowl for a ferkin or three, back out in the sailboat .... Don't tell the others for gawd sakes !
:D :D

The secret is safe with me. A bit like when my collegues proclaim that it's grim up t'north. I'm in full and total agreement with them, keeps the bu**ers down south where they should be and leaves me to enjoy the "hideous grim reality" of up t'north in splendid solitude ;)

Tha`hast n`t fooled me . tha` knows ;) I know you buggers have it cushy oop theere.....I blame the Romans for making the capital London :rolleyes:

I don't live up there, I live down here, Bucks. Just fail to understand a lot of parocial southerners attitude that it's horrible up north. I personally think that the north has the best views and countryside in England (beauty being in the eye of the beholder of course)

Still I'm glad a large proportion of the country wouldn't dream of going there.

Latest Google earth covers much of Bristol - Somerset -Mendip area at last, views taken in good lighting conditions - excellent... Spot the illegal car parking around Bristol International Airport !

:D

Sponsored Links
Back