Crime

I have Indian roots and am from the same ethnic minority. Let me explain what is happening.

The people in those parts of the country come from villages in Pakistan. Most have never lived in a town or a city. Most were brought here after the World war to work in factories. Their kids turned into gang members and drug dealers.
You will find them in areas like Oldham, Shrewsbury, Huddersfield etc.
Those people have not gone through a moral evolution and when they see a girl who is not from their community, they think they can have a field day with her.

This is not the case with Pakistanis in London as most of these are from major cities in Pakistan. In fact, these Pakistanis do not like those Pakistanis.

Sponsored Links
I have Indian roots and am from the same ethnic minority. Let me explain what is happening.

The people in those parts of the country come from villages in Pakistan. Most have never lived in a town or a city. Most were brought here after the World war to work in factories. Their kids turned into gang members and drug dealers.
You will find them in areas like Oldham, Shrewsbury, Huddersfield etc.
Those people have not gone through a moral evolution and when they see a girl who is not from their community, they think they can have a field day with her.

This is not the case with Pakistanis in London as most of these are from major cities in Pakistan. In fact, these Pakistanis do not like those Pakistanis.

Would you say it's a bit of a Stan off?

Would you say it's a bit of a Stan off?

You have to think about where these people are coming from and it will all become clear.
Back home, they lived in a conservative society where ladies cover up head to toe. They come to the West and their heads spin when they see fair girls in jeans and skirts. This behaviour is also demonstrated among men from non-GCC Arab countries.

hmm so you are a supporter of the death penalty than Noseall ;)
Not especially.

when u say strung up ? would this be before or after a trial by jury ?
Dunno?

You'd have to ask those that randomly attack paedophiles. I've not encountered anyone attacking my children either, so I can not comment. I know for sure though, that if a father were to catch any of these "100% white British" monsters raping their baby, they would be forgiven for being rather angry and their judgement somewhat impaired.

Sponsored Links
Not especially.

Dunno?

You'd have to ask those that randomly attack paedophiles. I've not encountered anyone attacking my children either, so I can not comment. I know for sure though, that if a father were to catch any of these "100% white British" monsters raping their baby, they would be forgiven for being rather angry and their judgement somewhat impaired.
You have to think about where these people are coming from and it will all become clear.
Back home, they lived in a conservative society where ladies cover up head to toe. They come to the West and their heads spin when they see fair girls in jeans and skirts. This behaviour is also demonstrated among men from non-GCC Arab countries.

Most Indians are not Muslim. India is more Liberal country than say Bangladesh and Pakistan. Would you say this doesn't happen within the different Indian groups that now live in the UK.. And would you say it's more to do with religion as much as culture.

Most Indians are not Muslim. India is more Liberal country than say Bangladesh and Pakistan. Would you say this doesn't happen within the different Indian groups that now live in the UK.. And would you say it's more to do with religion as much as culture.
Why have you quoted me in the above post?o_O

Why have you quoted me in the above post?o_O

It was early and I was blurry eyed.... I apologise for the upset this may have caused...
In this difficult time I'd like to thank my family and friends for their love and support..

It was early and I was blurry eyed.... I apologise for the upset this may have caused...
In this difficult time I'd like to thank my family and friends for their love and support..

That explains why you missed the 'Pakistan' bit in post 136!
And, let's not talk of India... they have such a high number of rapes occurring daily, it's just unthinkable!

Allowing criminals to self-identify according to their chosen "gender" distorts crime figures for men and women, for example when a rapist or sex offender declares himself to be a "woman."

Nobody knows quite how much because the Home Office, wishing to be "kind" to trans people, decided not to record biological sex.

There is a view that this is a mistake, and some people think Parliament should be asked to consider recording biological sex.

See

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/590123

Allowing criminals to self-identify according to their chosen "gender" distorts crime figures for men and women, for example when a rapist or sex offender declares himself to be a "woman."

Nobody knows quite how much because the Home Office, wishing to be "kind" to trans people, decided not to record biological sex.

There is a view that this is a mistake, and some people think Parliament should be asked to consider recording biological sex.

See

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/590123
I'm curious how many times you think this occurs.

Sponsored Links
Back