Crime

Why are you fixated with grooming gangs that only contain paedophiles who are related to each other?

I'm happy your now responding.... If its not racism it's a cultural disfunction within their community. It's also about the non abusers in the community that won't or can't say anything to either the abusers or the Police...

Sponsored Links
the same applies to white abusers though. When was the last time you took information about people abusing young women or children to the police?
Nobody really knows much about what is happening in their neighbourhood.

I'm happy your now responding.... If its not racism it's a cultural disfunction within their community. It's also about the non abusers in the community that won't or can't say anything to either the abusers or the Police...
You mean like all paedophiles that are secretive because they are disgusting animals that would be strung up if caught - as is the reason they don't broadcast their dirty secrets and is the main reason most are caught through their victims or via a sting?

the same applies to white abusers though. When was the last time you took information about people abusing young women or children to the police?
Nobody really knows much about what is happening in their neighbourhood.

The difference is you or me may know people who are , but we don't know it.... These Muslim gangs know each other personly that's the difference.

We don't know what's happening within but they do...

Sponsored Links
You mean like all paedophiles that are secretive because they are disgusting animals that would be strung up if caught - as is the reason they don't broadcast their dirty secrets and is the main reason most are caught through their victims or via a sting?

The point is they have not been secretive within their community..

I know of one fella who's been round my house who has been caught out..... Not by me. He worked for a fella who now works at a school...

Is he ? Isn't he? I don't know.... one of my best mates was in Pedophile squad (police) he told me it's bigger than you would think.... within our town..... I'm not denying there's a problem..

Because they are mates or family or work with each other...
Have you just made this up? Are you suggesting that Muslim paedophiles carry on abusing young vulnerable girls with the blessing of the whole community?

Have you just made this up? Are you suggesting that Muslim paedophiles carry on abusing young vulnerable girls with the blessing of the whole community?

Go back and read carefully.... then come back to me after you've had a good sleep

blessing is not the correct word

or

neither is the wording the whole community

it should read abuse that is ignored by some (many?) in there community

how many is some hmmmmm dunno probably more than one thinks ;)

Sponsored Links
Back