Here's why I don't support the death sentence

Sponsored Links
Pat, turn to the right. Carman, turn to the left. Now give each other a big kiss on the lips…

When are people going to realise the police are not responsible for the punishment the guilty people receive?
Police collect evidence and track down suspects then detain them whilst investigations continue.
This is true but in the past the police had more powers than they do now; they are now very constrained and do very little for fear of persecution and prosecution. The authority the police once had has been destroyed by this. One of the main tasks the Police Force was created for was to prevent crime. They would settle small matters before ever needing to go to court. They are no longer a crime prevention force, they are only ever seen after a crime has happened, and rarely at that.
Weve been through this before !

You were wrong then. You are now
It doesn't matter that we have been through it before, many posters said I was wrong but the figures show an increase in murders, attempted murder and threats to murder since (firstly the reduction in the use of the death penalty and then) the abolition of the death penalty. If I am wrong then the figures are wrong, so contact the ONS.

Sponsored Links
This is true but in the past the police had more powers than they do now; they are now very constrained and do very little for fear of persecution and prosecution.
Yet despite the law on discrimination, it doesn't seem to stop the police from being institutionally racist. :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter that we have been through it before, many posters said I was wrong but the figures show an increase in murders, attempted murder and threats to murder since (firstly the reduction in the use of the death penalty and then) the abolition of the death penalty. If I am wrong then the figures are wrong, so contact the ONS.
There are other equally valid reasons which you conveniently ignore.

Pat, turn to the right. Carman, turn to the left. Now give each other a big kiss on the lips…
Mottie run round in circles again. :ROFLMAO:
All you're doing is wearing away the ground under your feet. It results in you being in a deeper hole.

Something else that has added to the crime burden is the closing down of the mental hospitals, and the "Care in the Community" project. The reasoning behind this (I.e. that mental hospitals were cruel) is from the same liberal thinking that has weakened the police, the courts and the prisons.

Something else that has added to the crime burden is the closing down of the mental hospitals, and the "Care in the Community" project. The reasoning behind this (I.e. that mental hospitals were cruel) is from the same liberal thinking that has weakened the police, the courts and the prisons.
You mean the Tories ?

Something else that has added to the crime burden is the closing down of the mental hospitals, and the "Care in the Community" project.
That might be a valid reason, but not a compelling one.

The reasoning behind this (I.e. that mental hospitals were cruel) is from the same liberal thinking that has weakened the police, the courts and the prisons.
As carmenmemoranda said, it was the Tories, not the Lib Dems. The Lib Dems have never been solely in government.

I can't speak for what goes on inside your head, no.

'Absolute proof' lol.

Funny you should say that
I have never worked out what goes in your ead

Sort of brain fade syndrome

But hey ho who knows probably not even you :ROFLMAO:

Mind you the mad mullahs in various dire ear a Stan type countries may have some thing ref this limb amputation for persistent theives ?

May or could be relevant to
tool theft from trade vans ??
Dunno worth consideration may be ?

Sponsored Links
Back