Crowded skies over the Uk.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I found an app called Flightradar24.

You'd be absolutely amazed at the amount of aircraft in the skies at any one time.

A great app for those interested.

Sponsored Links
Malaysian Airways might be interested in that App.

I agree that the air does look crowded but the planes are not to scale and don't forget different heights.
Just look up.

It's similar to maps where the country appears to be full of roads - used by environmentalists to argue against more road building.

Were the roads drawn to scale they, even motorways, would not be visible except on the largest-scale maps. See Google earth.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
Going back to Apps, my mate is also on WhatsApp, he can only get it at home and now he is on holiday in the Lake District but has been given the pass word for his dadinlaw WiFi and it now works so obviously its only working on WiFi, do any of you boffins know why he is not getting it from his telephone signal??

It did function up until a few weeks ago.

I had a similar problem with the auto trader app only 2 days ago whilst trying to show my pal a van I am buying. My phone couldn't access the site. He showed me how to go into the app settings and it(mobile data)was turned off which surprised me as I'd used it previously.

Worth a look in settings.

I found an app called Flightradar24.

You'd be absolutely amazed at the amount of aircraft in the skies at any one time.

A great app for those interested.

Worth noting that is only some of the aircraft flying, military and small private planes without transponders do not show up

Sponsored Links
Back