Flightradar24

D

durhamplumber

Flightradar24.........amazing how many commercial aircraft fly at any one time,and how advanced technology is to show so much real time info.

Sponsored Links
to be fair the aircraft are about half a mile square and off course can be at several levels but as you say impressive :D:D:D

Also remember there are lots of small aircraft and military flying about not shown, I usually look before I retire, loads of cargo flights about then

ADS-B Exchange for military aircraft, and Marine Traffic for ships. (y)

Sponsored Links
Flightradar24.........amazing how many commercial aircraft fly at any one time,and how advanced technology is to show so much real time info.

I live very close to Gatwick airport. I can look on flightradar24, watch a plane take off, then see the actual plane moments later through the window!

When the wind is in the right direction I can hear the planes take off, but the flight path isnt over the village so almost never hear planes flying overhead.

live very close to Gatwick airport. I can look on flightradar24, watch a plane take off, then see the actual plane moments later through the window!
Yes,same here,my wife seems less impressed than me!!..I find it amazing,,but then i am 55 and can see technology moved on a great deal,,and im bit of a plane spotter

Dork has died & gone to heaven when flightradar, live webcam & live ATC are all tuned in to the same spot.

Sadly, this isn't allowed to happen in the UK, but KLAX is a good one.

One of my better discoveries was hearing a small plane flying over my area one night for hours, checked the reg number and did some research, it was the EA laser scanning flood prone areas

Sponsored Links
Back