Cupboard Door Sizes for a 50/50 Fridge Freezer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

We've just replaced our 70/30 integrated with a 50/50 to get more freezer space however obviously our original cupboard doors no longer fit the ff doors. For now i dont mind opening 2 doors to get into the fridge but in the long run want to try and get the doors replaced.

What im struggling to find though is what size doors i need, the current doors have a combined length of 197cm but its not as straight forward as just splitting that into 2 as i have a shelf area above our fridge freezer so the top door would need to be longer.

Am i looking at getting a custom sized top door or is this standard? What is the standard size of the bottom half?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
If replacement doors are available for your kitchen they will probably come in various sizes and you just need to choose the closest match to what you need. You really need to be asking the kitchen supplier.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back