Curved Ball Valve for Toilet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a vibrating noise coming from the toilet, it happened on my other toilet before and a change of ball valve sorted it, only the place where I got it from no longer does them ! Anyone know where I can get hold of a ball valve with a curve in it ?

22052011666.jpg

Sponsored Links
Fit a Fluidmaster inlet valve. You might have to turn the syphon around to get it to fit it in.
Whilst you are doing that why not get rid of the syphon and fit a push button flush valve. Fluidmaster again, of course. Make sure you get the correct cable length due to the cistern being ducted.

Believe charnwood. well i have just changed my cistern ball valve to a fluidmaster and i am so impressed with this valve.
my siphon is similar to yours but mine was a side inlet and only needed the copper inlet adapted to fit.
valve works really quiet when refilling even with restrictor removed on mains water supply.
got mine at screwfix for £11.00 bargin

Another vote for Fluidmaster. Have converted my three loos over now.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back