customisation and spray painting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, so I don't know what make or anything my mini fridge is, but its a fridge that I have in my bedroom and had this for 15 years maybe? Anyway its grey and has a Glass front with the name of a beer on it. As soon as you come into my bedroom, you can see straight into the mess that is in my fridge and I really want to hide it all.

I am going/already spray painting my PC, well my mum is. I was wondering, I know that I can apparently spray paint onto Glass, but how? what do I need to do? Would it be easier to get a plastic/metal/wood sheet and attach that to the fridge door and then you won't need to prepare the Glass? What would you do? How would you do it?

I am also doing this to my PC, and Xbox One. I am going to try and aim for a Halo Theme - Spray paint it NATO Green, Gold in parts, and white templated areas (maybe with the UNSC logo). Maybe I could add some stickers to it too? not really sure, but would like some advise on how to do all of this. All of these are used near daily.

Sponsored Links
You could use a tinted window vinyl on the glass , much better than paint.

All good with covering the Glass, but I would like to customise it to how I want. (unless you mean paint onto the film/vinyl?)

Sponsored Links
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Here's an example:

Get the camo that suits you and stick that over the fridge then use more stickers on top to add the logo etc.

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back