Cutting flooring tight to a wall

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello to anyone how has any good ideas and to any one who dosent

Working at the moment for a company who is doing bathroom adaptations taking out baths and replacing them with low level access shower trays or wet floor formers ,i am the joiner on site and am having a hell of a time cutting the floors tight against the walls ,usually chipboards with a stud partition on top of it to running a reciprocating saw cant get in far enough because of the partition or walls same for a jig saw and well a hand saw is just a pain in the hole and takes ages other than chiseling out or drilling or like a say usuing a reciprocating saw which a am doing at the moment but gone through blades like a am smokes at the stress and time am wasting basically looking for any ideas of any powerd saws you think would be capable of getting tight in to the wall and be easier than a reciprocating saw would appreciate any feedback even if its just an idea as at the moment i have even tried gluing 2 blades to gether on forcing them into my reciproccating saw so that they dnt flap about n become useless,thanks

Sponsored Links
yea bosch do a cheaper version of the fein machine in both green and blue guises and they are very useful, can be a little slow though but super for hard to reach area's. They come with a variety of blades etc so can cut most things, grout lines for replacing tiles, copper pipes in hard to reach spots etc!

Sponsored Links
hey thanks greatly for the replys will look into gettin one of these tools probally go with the fein one bosch great but that other one looks alot stronger n a will use it a hole lot cheer!

Hi, i built my wardrob and used mdf, now i want to paint it and i dont know what paint should i used? i really like to varnish it.
dono if it does work with MDF board?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back