Cycle hero or tw@t?

Sponsored Links
Bad drivers never like being told that they are dangerous. What he is doing is harmless and might just make some of these drivers think. I like him.

yes watched that earlier
if he is perfect then he is right
if not shut up :rolleyes:

Cycling in London is not for the faint hearted.

Sponsored Links
It seemed to me that he was going out of his way to create a bad situation. If a driver acts badly then fair enough, but measuring the distance between himself and the taxi with a tape measure... really? What sort of space does he expect in central London? It looked enough to me.

if he is perfect then he is right
if not shut up :rolleyes:
Must you be perfect to comment on dangerous or criminal acts?
criminal report to the police
dangerous fair enough
but most off his comments where meddeling where people where pushing the bounderies like box junctions or not quite enough elbow room
i am fairly sure he wont release any footage where he makes a mistake :D

There should be a minimum.

After all you wouldn't be brave or stupid enough to pass an artic with that sort of clearance, would you?

Yet when it comes to bikes, drivers are happy to do just that.

Remember, space is the key to safe driving. Space gives you time, time to take evasive action if need be.

I've been run off the road a number of times by busses and cars like that (literally run off).

People frequently overtake on roundabouts or directly approaching roundabouts which can be just effing stupid, so I have to deliberately position myself in the incorrect lane to stop being cut up (which then causes people to have a go at me).

Too many drivers simply do not respect cyclists and drive dangerously around them.

In my opinion, there are bad cyclists and bad drivers. I have seen examples of arrogance by both.

The important thing is, I suppose, that if you land yourself in trouble and you are surrounded by a metal shield, you are more likely to survive. Arrogant cyclists should try to remember that.

On the whole, the vast majority of cyclists are little more than lycra louts.

Sponsored Links
Back