D.I.Y TV shows

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm learning how to become an electrician while being semi ok at D.I.Y. I was wondering if there were any good D.I.Y shows that teach valuable tricks or tips. Anyone got any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
For electrical videos I like Thomas Nagy, although he hasn't posted anything for ages; his YouTube output slowed down after he was kicked out of his unit. (For no good reason apparently other than the landlord / lady wanted to increase the rent by a ruinous amount).

These YouTube sparkies are great: "residualcurrent" - talks in yoof speak but knows his stuff. Here he is using a "cable spike"...

...and "Artisan Electrics", who is much more well spoken. Here he is doing a solar panel installation. Explains it all well:

I'm learning how to become an electrician while being semi ok at D.I.Y. I was wondering if there were any good D.I.Y shows that teach valuable tricks or tips. Anyone got any suggestions?
Do you mean you want to learn DIY for non electrical stuff?

If you are learning to be a pro electrician I can’t see you wanting to look at DIY shows

DIY le Donnie from the BBC is good, he can be a bit of a bodger at times (everything gets silicone!)

Sponsored Links
Back