Daewoo Email Address

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone got an email address for Daewoo Customer services (domestic appliance).
I am sending a complaint to Currys & want to copy Daewoo in as its there product.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for that I had found the form, but I have to copy them on an email, I sent to Currys.

Sponsored Links
What's the problem? I love a good scrap with a big retailer.

I find a few well written emails/letters works best.
Had prob with fridge/freezer 32 days old, Currys will not replace if older than 28days. I didnt know it was faulty till 32days. Unit eventually fixed Christmas eve, so a close call.
Currys have offered cash compensation to cover partial loss of food, I want the unit replaced.
I was trying to copy Daewoo in on the problem, I have a response from them, so I will see what the pair of them come up with.
What I would like to say is the communication with Daewoo is brilliant so top marks to them.

I find a few well written emails/letters works best.
Had prob with fridge/freezer 32 days old, Currys will not replace if older than 28days. I didnt know it was faulty till 32days. Unit eventually fixed Christmas eve, so a close call.
Currys have offered cash compensation to cover partial loss of food, I want the unit replaced.
I was trying to copy Daewoo in on the problem, I have a response from them, so I will see what the pair of them come up with.
What I would like to say is the communication with Daewoo is brilliant so top marks to them.

Sponsored Links
Back