Dale Farm

Sponsored Links
They are inhuman valueless scum that should be exterminated, a bit like slugs, snails, wasps and ants nests.

The funny thing is on BBC news this morning it showed a couple of anarchists with there hands buried in concrete. They obviously thought the evil capitatalists will have to release us this afternoon, but now they have had a stay of execution for a week over some legal issue, no ones going to release them.

LMFAO

Whitespirit66";p="2119417 said:
To quote her word for word - 'We're not breaking the law. It's the law that's making us break the law'.

In other words, "the Law" don't suit them, so they ignore it.

If they desperately wanted to settle down, build whatever abode they wanted, whatever else, it's simple. Buy a sufficient plot with planning permission already in place - like any law-abiding citizen would. Except they aren't prepared to stump up the £300k an acre or so, preferring £10k with the chance of retrospective planning later.

Or just spend £150k on a house, then stick your own caravan in the garden.

It's not about gypos, ******, whatever you want to call them - it's about all being treated the same under the law, whoever you are. Half of Dale Farm believe they are above it.

Wonder what would happen if they set up store in say St James Park and started slaughtering the swans. Am sure that the powers-that-be would be equally as slow to evict. :rolleyes:
I suspect they'd make a sharp exit once 50 thousand Geordies arrived at the hallowed ground. ;)

Sponsored Links
Wonder what would happen if they set up store in say St James Park and started slaughtering the swans. Am sure that the powers-that-be would be equally as slow to evict. :rolleyes:
I suspect they'd make a sharp exit once 50 thousand Geordies arrived at the hallowed ground. ;)
We could play "spot the difference" :eek: :LOL: :LOL:
St James' Park not Old Trafford. Let's face it, even that lot wouldn't set up camp in Manchester.

In order to evict this crowd the Council have had to set aside 80 council properties so that they don't make them homeless (against their human rights) then offer the the scumbags a chance to jump to the front of the waiting list when other people (decent ordinary people) are on the waiting list for years. Just bulldoze the lot and give them a ticket on Ryanair back home. Simples.

No place for them at home in the emerald isle. Irish land/property laws are strict.
I live in NI and glad to see them on the boat to the mainland tbh. The local ra shifted them the last time from our local town.

Should they be evicted? Currently the travellers have won a stay of execution pending a court hearing on Friday.

Personally I would bulldoze both sites.

_55448722_dale_farm_464.gif

please get your facts right before quoting....

Want to explain? The scumbags built on land that did not belong to them - are you saying that you support them?

Want to explain? The scumbags built on land that did not belong to them - are you saying that you support them?

Quite easily..... they can be evicted as we speak.... the court order only stopped them dismantling any property..... unless it harmed them....

Instead of trying to look clever..... read and understand the information that is available....

Don’t normally get involved with General or post but feel compelled on this one. Having lived quiet near to Dale Farm for some 30 years up until 2004, today’s load of legal "do goody" crap makes my blood boil. I’d send in the SAS; kill the stupid activist who chose to put her life at risk by concreting herself to the gate, if she dies then tough. Deport the rest of them (who probably aren’t British anyway), destroy the vans/prefabs & bang up for as long as possible any “travellers” that won’t comply with laws that everyone else is obliged to. An added benefit will probably be that the local crime rate will dramatically drop as a consequence.

Then I’d “seriously” contaminate the site so they won’t want to move back again once it’s all quietened down because that’s what is going to happen. I’m not convinced that’s not an agreed agenda anyway; "planning honour" would be satisfied, the “travellers" get another 20 years & it’s another £100, 000,000 up the bloody spout. The UK is just a soft touch when it comes to crap like this, even their homeland doesn’t put up with it!

Sponsored Links
Back