Damages

O

oompah

joe-90

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:15 pm Post Subject: The maddie fund.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Isn't it time to shut down the circus and admit the girl is dead? Then use the money in the fund to look for children who just may be alive or in an abuse situation? To keep help lines open for kids in need?
Isn't enough enough? )
Full page apology and substantial damages to follow?

Sponsored Links
I don't see that Joe has accused the McCanns of killing or selling the girl

He mentioned that the girl is dead,part of the judgement was that the express newspaper group implied that the girl was dead when there is no evidence of this or indeed that any harm as come to the girl.

He mentioned that the girl is dead,part of the judgement was that the express newspaper group implied that the girl was dead when there is no evidence of this or indeed that any harm as come to the girl.

So where is she then ?

In all probability she is dead. There is always a glimmer of hope and people do turn up after years, but....

Sponsored Links
Are you suggesting that I can't have an opinion? I've long argued that the Mcanns had nothing to do with her disappearance other than leaving her home alone. What's your problem?

Are you suggesting that I can't have an opinion? I've long argued that the Mcanns had nothing to do with her disappearance other than leaving her home alone. What's your problem?
Don't have problem,my post was done in jest,bit touchy arn't you.

got to say i dont agree with some of joes sentiments and the way he presents them, but he is entitled to an opinion, and i dont really see any of the posts in a "jesty" way

Bad back.
And what misfortune would that be then,going out and leaving the kids alone?

leaving their children alone was not their misfortune.

Madeleine disappearing was their misfortune.

So the two are not interlinked then,the dissapearance of madelaine happened because they could'nt be assed to stay and look after the girl and her siblings.

if i left my children alone with a baby sitter and they were murdered by that baby sitter, it would be a case of bad luck, wrong babysitter.

if i popped out of the house and into the back garden and the house blew up with the children in it then this would be bad luck too.

Madeleine disappeared because of a tenacious, evil b'stard, who could maybe have done this at several given opportunities.

it was just pure luck that he got his 'ideal' chance.

Madeleine disappeared because of a tenacious, evil b'stard, who could maybe have done this at several given opportunities.
And you have evidence to back this statement up?

of course i don't.

what i can say is, there are predators, it seems, everywhere, waiting for ANY given opportunity.
it scares the b'jesus out of me to think that even turning around to pay for a meal could be enough for a predator to strike. taking your eyes off a vulnerable child for a short time could be enough.

my wife thinks i'm paranoid, in thinking someone will take our children from our walled back garden.

i don't. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back