The maddie fund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I put myself in their shoes my guilt at failing my children would drive me to suicide.
Joe has a point there, As a parent how could you go on knowing you are guilty of not being there when they needed you?

Sponsored Links
joe how much did you put in the fund, if noting then why should you want in shutdown, the money donated was to fund the McCann's campaign to keep looking so whats your point about giving the money to other cause's for , :confused:

The kid is dead. Use the resources on kids that are probably alive. Sell the story, make a film - all because the Mcanns left their kids alone to go out and get legless night after night.

Joe, on your side, good statement, people don't like being told straight.
their problem.

If I put myself in their shoes my guilt at failing my children would drive me to suicide.

your such an idiot. you should be embarrased that your still alive, yet able to think and even type up stupid remarks that are only meant to wind people up. as far as you are concerned you are indeed the biggest idiot on this site.

Sponsored Links

your such an idiot. you should be embarrased that your still alive, yet able to think and even type up stupid remarks that are only meant to wind people up. as far as you are concerned you are indeed the biggest idiot on this site.

Would you leave your kids (including two babies) home alone while you got legless with your mates night after night? (it seems he would).

Joe, in the main I agree with your overall thoughts on the matter, and whilst I grudgingly admire your outspoken posts, do you not think that there is a time to let sleeping dogs lie.
I suspect that most of us are in agreement with you, but are afraid to express ourselves in the forthright manner which you generally adopt.
Keep up the good work on other topics as a spokesman for the silent majority.

What exactly is the fund being used for apart from upgrading the web page if you look on their web page it says maddie as been missing for 312 days now so are they closer with each passing day to finding her or further away?

if she is dead why should they stop looking :confused: why should they move on they made a mistake but i am sure they dont need all the saints to tell them so. :confused: keep looking & god bless

Kids have gone missing throughout history - they never turn up.

So when do you stop looking and use the fund for the living or at least those who may be living?

Isn't it time they were charged with negligence? They are doctors after all.

O.K 'voice of the silent majority' - I'll bite....

Kids have gone missing throughout history - they never turn up.

Never turn up? Do a bit of homework at least.

So when do you stop looking and use the fund for the living or at least those who may be living?

Maddie may still be living. And yeah we get the message that you think she isnt - but the fact is she may be, so you have contradicted yourself.

Isn't it time they were charged with negligence? They are doctors after all.

Why? They weren't negligent. And yeah we get the message that you think they were - but the fact is they were not.

I think most of the dosh has gone on new outfits for Kate.

Pretty much sums up your attitude.

Would you leave your kids (including two babies) home alone while you got legless with your mates night after night? (it seems he would).

Joe no I wouldn't leave them alone and don't make any presumptions about me at all.

Before it gets locked (the post that is) there are reports in the press this morning about divers searching a reservoir in Portugal after an underworld tip off,although the reservoir had previosly been trawled,the Portugese Society of Engineering and Construction are reported to be helping in the funding of the latest search.Mind its the Daily Mail carrying the latest reports.

Joe-90 wrote:
I think most of the dosh has gone on new outfits for Kate.
That really is quite outrageous even by his standards and serves no useful purpose other than to cause offence.

Mods: Try doing your job for a change.

MW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back