Damp and Mould ...here comes the hysteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not caused by the [macro]climate we live in, it's caused by the microclimate the occupants create.

Plenty enough people live in the same macroclimate but somehow* don't arrange a microclimate that encourages mold infestation..

Fit mechanical ventilation and evict them if they block the vents; it's wilful damage to the building structure every bit as much as ripping the shower seal off and letting water puddle all over the floor daily

*(and it's not a complicated somehow)

I don't understand it all totally myself. I've insulated my ground floor external walls internally.

I've installed a 24/365 extractor fan in my kitchen and will installed filtered ventilation low level in my livingroom.

But it's my house as well as improving our health it's can only ad value.

It's down to the landlord to do all that.

However I get what you say. I've done the council contracts I've seen how people choose to live and accept they share responsibility.

Sponsored Links
A minor point, and call me a cynic if you like, but Micheal Gove - a long time senior member if the same party which when in government in the last 43 years has seemingly done it's damndest to destroy social housing, and someone who has supported both Priti Patel and Cruella Braverman - is having a go at Rochdale, a Labour council, over a death which occurred in one of its' houses two years ago. And this, just by coincidence, is at the same time as Jeremy Hunt, the Chancellor, is delivering one of the worst economic statements in the last 40 years, much of which is the direct result of Tory mismanagement if the economy and their (economically) suicidal Brexit policies. Yeah. Right
They haven't been so considerate of the conditions that assylum seekers have been kept in in Kent, have they?

Sponsored Links
I dont think trans drinks. Wouldn't hesitate to kick a tenant and throw them to the floor. Female renters beware!
So would I. If he doesn't drink, though what is he on? Tea and fruitcakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back