danesmoor 15/19 utility lockout

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi , looking for a experienced oil engineer , I - embarrassingly am a gas ( no experience of oil )heating engineer but cannot find any fault finding guide regarding readings to pinpoint lockout problem ie voltages resistance etc ,, danesmoor 15/19 - does fire up - when cold runs for approx 30 mins then locksout - after reset runs approx 5-15mins , have replaced capacitor as old one was leaking ! ,, still the same - cleaned out whole boiler & pump - oil ways - all clear ,, cleaned photocell - still the same ,, fitted new nozzle - still the same ,, waiting on new photocell coming to try - very frustrating as I would be able to find problem with sufficient fault finding data for this boiler - can anyone help ,, wife & kids fed up being cold !! thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
hi , was reading another subject on forum with same problem ,, have tested coil as soon as it locks out & resistance reading O.L ,, having switched boiler off when running & resistance reading 2.2k ,, my local supplier has one in stock so will pick it up tomorow ,, thanks for the help guys

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back