Danfos thermostat diagram

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya again! i have a danfoss central heating and hot water programmer with a normal dial thermostat. Basically what i am after is tidying all the wires in the connection unit next to the programmer and then moving the thermostat into the hallway. In the connection unit there are rows of connection blocks all numbered. Does anyone have a list of these connections please or the relevant connections for the room thermostat. I am also considering one of these thermostats with the programmer built in for the hallway, is it possible to have this and do i have to remove the existing programmer if i go this route?
thanks again!

Sponsored Links
what i think im after is the connection unit with numbered connections, i just need to know what number is for what ie live, neutral, earth and thermostat and stuff cheers all

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back