Danfos to Nest

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Please help as I can’t see a diagram that matched my setup in other posts.
I want to swap a danfos controller and a replacement thermostat to a Nest system.
I have a oil combi boiler.

My Danfos FP/CP715-Si is wired as below.
3x N
2x L
1x DHW ON
1x HTG ON
A75AA19D-360A-4307-A458-59636E690EA2.jpeg
906CCAB4-7923-4CA4-BD87-95F73EDA2D70.jpeg

The room thermostat is a follows

44742197-FADC-43DC-8858-35B81ECCEAD9.jpeg
4A3D7C8C-7CD4-41E5-BD5E-122D2E1776FB.jpeg

I don’t see which wires would connect to t1& t2 ? And what is wire on 4 on the room thermostat?

Any help would be amazing

Sponsored Links
Are you sure it’s a combi? Anyway I would have said 1 and 3 to T1 and T2, but it appears yours is wired slightly differently.

you have an S plan system , follow the instructions for that an link out the existing room thermostat

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Are you sure it’s a combi? Anyway I would have said 1 and 3 to T1 and T2, but it appears yours is wired slightly differently.

Now you mention it it may not be.
I have an external Grant oil (kerosine) boiler that supplies hot water and heating.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
you have an S plan system , follow the instructions for that an link out the existing room thermostat

are you sure as I don’t have a water tank just an external oil Grant boiler supplying hot water and heating.

well I know you think we have crystal balls, just post what controls and wiring you have

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back