Danfoss 38073 Controller

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My daughter has just moved into a new apartment which has underfloor heating from a combi boiler.

The hot water supply from the boiler works fine, but I can't get the Danfoss 38073 controller for the underfloor heating to do anything !

It's displaying "nO3" which doesn't change even when I switch off the main power switch then turn it on again. Nothing happens when I press any buttons on the controller either.

Does anyone know what the problem might be ? Are operating instructions for this controller available anywhere on the internet ? . :confused:

Thanks !

Sponsored Links
I can't get the Danfoss 38073 controller for the underfloor heating to do anything!
And I can't identify a Danfoss controller with that number. Any other information/numbers etc to help identify it?

I can't get the Danfoss 38073 controller for the underfloor heating to do anything!
And I can't identify a Danfoss controller with that number. Any other information/numbers etc to help identify it?

The label on this controller says P/N 38073 ( I've checked and it is definately 38073 )

It also says 087N789900 and TS715.S1

Sponsored Links
The label on this controller says P/N 38073 ( I've checked and it is definitely 38073 )

It also says 087N789900 and TS715.S1
Great. The model no is TS715S1

The Instructions are Here

There is no mention in the instructions of the n03 you see.

Give Danfoss a call on 0845 121 7505.

Thanks very much for your help - I'll give them a call tomorrow.

The controller just displays nO3 and doesn't respond to pressing any of the buttons. I was tempted to try doing a reset to see if that would bring the controller back to life, but I'm reluctant to do that before I know what the nO3 displayed means.

Hopefully this controller is just failing to start the circulation pump when the underfloor heating thermostats are asking it to - I suspect that if the circ. pump starts the boiler will spring to life - The boiler is heating the hot water supply to the hot taps fine.

they usually come up n02 or n03 or something for a second or so when you first power them up. I think its like an identity code for the type of programmer, sounds like yours is stuck. try resetting it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back