Danfoss electronic and manual timers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hopefully a quick question...
We are visiting my elderly aunt who has just had her central heating replaced. They have fitted a danfoss set3m which she finds awkward and would like an electronic one. I'm looking to order the FP715si which she will get someone to fit for her (we'll be gone by the time it comes). My question is...will this swap over easily? Anything I need to know? Will it need rewiring or clip in? Just don't want there to be any issues when it cones and we have gone.
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Different backplate so it will need some alteration, but the FP975 is a straight swap, I think :)

Thanks for the suggestion of the FP975. It does look a better match but it's not available in many suppliers which is unfortunate. Is it being phased out I wonder? Might try phoning Danfoss on Monday. Do other makes have the same backplates? Which ones?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back