Danfoss TP3

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know what is the replacement for a Danfoss TP3 CH /DHW control unit ,can't get a TP3 anywhere :(

Sponsored Links
Does anyone know what is the replacement for a Danfoss TP3 CH /DHW control unit ,can't get a TP3 anywhere :(
You can use any make of programmer. It just a case of choosing the most suitable.

Make of boiler?
Is there a room thermostat?

If not a combi:

Number and type of motorized valves?
Is there a cylinder thermostat?

Hi there,the boiler is a Vokera Mynute 14se,the thermostat is in the hallway,it's not a combi and there are two motorised valves and one gate valve , sorry don't know the make of the valves.

Hi there,the boiler is a Vokera Mynute 14se,the thermostat is in the hallway,it's not a combi and there are two motorised valves and one gate valve , sorry don't know the make of the valves.
Thanks for the info, however it leaves me a bit confused :confused:

The Vokera Mynute is not a combi boiler, but the TP3 is only a single channel timer, i.e. it does not have separate timings for heating and hot water. How do you control the hot water side e.g time and temperature? Presumably one motorized valve is in the radiator circuit and the other in the cylinder circuit, controlled by a thermostat on the side of the cylinder.

Sponsored Links
Hi,
Our TP3 has a 5 day and 2 day timer for the ch and we can set the dhw to come on twice a day,each day.There is a thermostat in the hall plus control valves on each radiator.The water comes in through a gate valve to two motorised valves (1 for ch and 1 for dhw)

I'm so sorry D_Hailsham,i just had a look inside the cover of my so-called Danfoss TP3 (that's what it says on the outside) it could be a TP9 (what it says on the inside)sorry for any confusion :oops:

I'm so sorry D_Hailsham,i just had a look inside the cover of my so-called Danfoss TP3 (that's what it says on the outside) it could be a TP9 (what it says on the inside)sorry for any confusion :oops:

Is it this model?

If so, the TP9000 is a direct replacement. Unclip the old one from the back plate and put on the new one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back