Danfuss rx1 hot eater but no heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1st post hoping people can help. Moved in to my house in April. Had the boiler serviced and sorted.

It work fine on hot water. But I it has only worked once for the chs. Which was Sunday after I changed the batteries in the thermostat. And when I did this there was green light on (ch1) but now there is nothing. Some posts say to try manually override it but that doesn't work . I know system works because it worked and all tge rads heated up on sundaym but I can't seem to pair the two.now Photo included for.reference

Attachments

• 15106488084901710430401.jpg
    15106488084901710430401.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 51
Sponsored Links
Switch the power off at the mains, wait 10 seconds and restore power. Then press CH1 button and see if boiler fires for heating. It will only run for a few minutes.

When you are calling for heat ( you do not say what thermostat you have), the red light should light on RX1 to run boiler. Green light only blinks when receiving Rf signal

I don't know the thermostat so I've taken photo. Turned off and turned on again.
Pressed ch1 red light come on above the button Boiler did nothing.

If iTurn off and on then press ch1 then plus 1hour on left hand panel. Boiler started up and temp started rising on the front of the boiler with a little flame and rad icon( vaillant) and rad got bit warmer then the boiler stopped and the icon disappeared After couple of mins. I think it an issues with control panel?

Attachments

• 1510656311721955647676.jpg
    1510656311721955647676.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 49

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back