Daughter inherits overgrown garden at their rented house

Thanks for the tips so far guys. There were a number of people lining up for the house & my Daughter & hubby got it, so I see the point, that the Landlady could get someone else in very quickly if things got heated, which it won't. I'm happy to sort the garden with help from the in laws if needed. I was just wanting an idea of where we stood legaly.

Sponsored Links
Housewarming party/working party????

They buy a couple of cases of beer and crank up a BBQ (probably under a gazebo or two at this time of year!). All their friends pitch in and spend the day clearing the garden.

If they know someone with a tow bar and trailer for making runs to the tip - so much the better!

Absolute rubbish, haha. But seriously, this is the sort of thing the landlord should sort out before the tenants move in. Where there any verbal agreements that where made before your daughter and her husband moved in. For example, did the landlord say he would clean the mess before they moved in? I would also contact your local council, see if they can provide any info. If they have a contract, I would also read through that carefully, there should be something in there that might help.

Sponsored Links
Back