David and Goliath

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everybody i'm back, truck driving = odd working hours, thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it!

Anyway, i voted for lib/dem last time round, hopeing there would be a change to the voteing system so next time round i could get UKIP in. :cry:

Nick Clegg likend D.C. to Neville Chamberlain saying how he came back from Europe with nothing, i beg to differ, it was said if Winston Churchill had gone to Germany and Adolf was not there to meet him he would not have trapsed round Germany looking for the poison dwarf but got strait back on the aircraft back to Britain, i would compare D.C. more to Churhill myself and although i voted for him i see Nick more of a Chamberlain.

And then there was the Scottish 1st minister!!! saying how D.C. is going to cost the UK jobs when we get thrown out of the EU, eh! is this not the pan calling the kettle black, as far as i'm concerned they can have there independance and we will throw in the royalty aswell, and before i get letters of complaint i'll point out that i'm ex services and back in 1970 swore allegence to queen and country, things change :LOL: :LOL:

I do think therefore we have the right man for the job at present, if Nick had gone he would probably have signed us up for the euro and booked our berth on the "Titanic" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
We are on our own Titanic - we are just as much sunk as the rest of them. We can't stop borrowing - so we'll never pay it back.

Besides, when the Euro banks fall - they'll take ours with them.

We are on our own Titanic - we are just as much sunk as the rest of them. We can't stop borrowing - so we'll never pay it back.

Besides, when the Euro banks fall - they'll take ours with them.

But the bankers will get their bonus even if they do go under! :evil:

It's the bankers bonuses that will make the banks fail.
They will walk away with millions, while everyone flounders.

Wotan

Sponsored Links
It's the bankers bonuses that will make the banks fail.
They will walk away with millions, while everyone flounders.

Wotan

If the banks do fail how will it affect me personally as i've no money in the bank infact i'm overdrawn as per usual. :evil: :evil:

If the banks do fail how will it affect me personally as i've no money in the bank infact i'm overdrawn as per usual. :evil: :evil:
No healthcare, no benefits, no police, no refuse collections, no schools...no loans, no business, no food, no power...etc etc

The list of ways it will affext you is almost endless...

Maybe you ought to go back to school before it's too late.... ;)

If the banks fail and the bankers walk away with millions, Where on earth are they going to put these millions ? In a bank?? Hmm me thinks we'll raid the bankers houses and steal the biscuit tin under the bed. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

If the banks fail and the bankers walk away with millions, Where on earth are they going to put these millions ? In a bank?? Hmm me thinks we'll raid the bankers houses and steal the biscuit tin under the bed. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Bloody big tin that'll be... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If the banks fail and the bankers walk away with millions, Where on earth are they going to put these millions ? In a bank??
Nope - they'll be using the gold and silver they've been salting away...

Of course for the average person, alcohol and cigarettes become a good 'currency' choice...;)

Of course for the average person, alcohol and cigarettes become a good 'currency' choice...;)

OK We'll nick all of their wine spirits and tobacco. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

OK We'll nick all of their wine spirits and tobacco. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
And then someone else will nick those too...

See how easy the chaos will happen... ;)

Sponsored Links
Back