David Cameron

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The PM who was so confident he would win the 'Remain' referendum, then bottled out when it went against him has finally raised his head above the parapet to criticise the 'Brexiteers'.
Spooky that......... he is making the headlines purely to sell his book......nothing to do with Brexit.....move on please!!

Sponsored Links
The PM who was so confident he would win the 'Remain' referendum, then bottled out when it went against him has finally raised his head above the parapet to criticise the 'Brexiteers'.
Spooky that......... he is making the headlines purely to sell his book......nothing to do with Brexit.....move on please!!
Let me guess - he's calling most of the current cabinet members liars? Join the queue David, its a long line.

Last edited:
Tet me guess - he's calling most of the current cabinet members liars? Join the queue David, its a long line.

"The referendum is a one in a generation decision and will be honoured by HM Government".............spoken by whom? Answers on a postcard please ;)

"The referendum is a one in a generation decision and will be honoured by HM Government".............spoken by whom? Answers on a postcard please ;)
Its not Camerons fault there is no majority for any form of Brexit.

And the reason is clear:
The claims of the benefits for Brexit made by the leave campaign dont exist.

So unfortunately Leavers are chasing the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

Sponsored Links

And the reason is clear:

Notchy, You seem uncharacteristically sympathetic toward Cameron, you weren't involved in the 'pigs head' incident were you?

Good thread the nosey one I have to concur here hes brave sticking his head up at this time whilst emotions are high.
Talking about Gove and Boris behaving badly during the EU campaign what about your behaviour you seem to forget you are the fire starter here! And then you fcked off before the sh.t storm arrived.

And the reason is clear:

Brexit ASAP...dry your eyes Notchy.

Talking about Gove and Boris behaving badly during the EU campaign what about your behaviour you seem to forget you are the fire starter here! And then you fcked off before the sh.t storm arrived.
Got to agree with you there :eek:

He needs a home..... He's politically homeless.
Nah, I just understand tribal politics is silly.

Believing everything 'my side' does whilst denigrating everything from the 'otherside' -is shortsighted

There are good politicians in left and right, good policies on left and right.

Tribalism is weakness
Seeing both sides of an argument is strength

Believing everything 'my side' does whilst denigrating everything from the 'otherside' -is shortsighted

Tribalism is weakness

There's not one political party or MP that I agree with totally. Yet I have to pick a side with Brexit. I don't believe in everything Brexit stands for or the MPs who preach it. But I have to pick a side.

Brexit has blown tribal politics out of the water

Tribalism is weakness
Do you believe all this stuff? I have the distinct impression you say it because you think you should and you think it makes you sound clever

Sponsored Links
Back